Masterbatches and additives
1. Masterbatches for PE, PP, PS, ABS,PA, made by A.SchulmanLtd.
We offer wide range of white masterbatches with pigment content up to 80% ,based on different plastics. Can be used for many different applications and technologies.
We offer a huge variety of types with different carbon black type and content Can be used to colour ABS, G-PS, HIPS, LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, PA, PP.
More than 40 years A.Schulman is on of the market leaders in black masterbatch production which is with accordance with all world standarts for food approval , toys, UV -stability etc
Wide spectre of standard colours, as well as special effects (pearl, metallic , fluoroscent and phoshorescent ) based on LLDPE, HDPE, PP, ABS, PA.
We can produce any colour by customer request in very short period. All colours can be produced with pigments suitable for outdoor applications. Minimum quantity per order is 25 kg.
2. Colourants for PVC , made by Holland Colours Apeldoorn (HCA), Holland
For more than 20 years AMZ is distributing Holland Colours Apeldoorn (HCA) products on Bulgarian market
Their colourants have the following advantages:
– Unique carrier with low melting temperature;
– Earlier dispersion and better homogenization compared with others;
– You can choose your colourant form;
– Custom made colours by request;
– Balanced recipes with high piugment content made specifically for the application in or outdoor;
– High quality, cost effective product.
– Pipes and fittings for water and gas in colours according to RAL 7011, RAL 8023, RAL 7037, RAL 1021;
– PVC profiles. Especially for extrusion of PVC profiles HCA made two of their most sophisticated type of colourants : 181. и 182., which do not influence the material reology and helps to achieve continuous trouble free extrusion process;
– Wall panels: Huge variety of colours for in or outdoor aplications. Our range include products with high temperature resistance and weather stability.
More information for these or other products you can find on www.hollandcolours.com
3. Colourants for PET , made by Holland Colours Apeldoorn (HCA), Holland
Holland Colours Apeldoorn (HCA) manufactures colourant for PET in three different forms:
- Holcobatch (microgranulate),
- Holcopril (granules),
- HolcoPET (liquid).
– Always the same quality and shade;
– Cost effective due to very low dosage;
– Certificates for different applications;
– Trouble free production process.
HCA can offer also the following additive for PET:
- UV absorbers
- AA Scavengers
- Re-heat additives
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us or visit www.hollandcolours.com
4. Additives and special compounds
Antiblock – easy open – bags , films
Antifog – frosen food applications, greenhouses
Slip / slip antiblock – for films
Antioxidants – less gel formation, better and more stable process, thermostabiliser for extrusion ;
Antistatic – antistatic additive for packaging films
Barrier – for barrier film production;
Cling agents – for stretch film;
Desiccant concentrates – process stabilizer and moisture absorber
Foaming agents – decrease weight of application
Looks like paper, but is plastic. This is combination of additives and minerals which provide cheap solution in production of cheap films. Can be used with blown or cast technologies. Can be coloured and it is food approved.
For more information please contact us or visit www.aschulman.com